Saturday 17 January 2009

beginning of the new year

Beloved Mother and The moon...



Oh my beloved Mother

I feel close to you

yet I am very far


I remember in your sweet voice you told me about the moon

How it shines the world

how an owl cries

how an owl feels lonely being far away from it

Beloved Mother,

The moon shines here now

in this cold winter night

the pleasant noise of people

the rumble of the London buses,

the gurgle of dieseled taxis

there is no owl

there is a quiet moon

but my heart is warm for your love


I feel close to you my beloved Mother

yet I am very far


I want to touch and kiss your hand

the hands which helped me to walk

I want to hug and give you my warmest love

yet I am very far


Your spirits are all with your children

where are they?

my own and others are still the same?

I am sure you know

my spirits are with you


Where are you now my beloved Mother?

on your bed you lie

on your wheel-chair you sit

in the bliss of solitude

your gentle breathings


This cold winter night

the moon is shining

there is no owl, Mother


You are in me

round me

every where

to be beloved

and

whom I love, my beloved Mother

Oh my beloved Mother

I want to wish you

a happy new year!!



No comments: