Tuesday 14 October 2008

family gathering

I wish I could share...yes..last Sunday 12th, I had the pleasure of entertaining some members of my families from Brunei to come and share my cooking and English way of eating at our Victorian home. Not using our right hand four fingers and thumb to push the food into our mouth, instead we used knives and forks. A good display of roasts from roast leg of lamb, boned and stuffed shoulder of lamb, roast potatoes, roast parsnips, carrots and courgette, ratatouille were served.
For desserts I completely ignored the rules or boundaries of high cholesterol food..a good selection of sweet dishes from coconut milk creme caramel, layered kek lapis betawi, prune and chocolate cake, and some kuih mor (including some made by dearest coz Kak Am & Kak Pat, and some few balls left made by me. I made 2 kilos of kuih mor..Emma & I helped ourselves with 1 1/2 kg...there goes my diet) were served. Not forgetting Celebrations sweets...grapes and apples...

A layered chocolate cake with yummy filling and covered with rich glaze of chocolate and cream for Adik Adrina, Izzah and Suhaebah belated birthdays!!

My!! thanks everyone....

No comments: